JOIN OUR TEAM
NLM Marketing Sales Representative Job Description: Top Duties and Qualifications
A NLM Marketing Salesperson is responsible for using their knowledge of company products or services to connect with consumers and generate sales. Duties include developing sales pitches to sell products or services, making cold calls to sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining documentation of their sales.
Sales Representative Duties and responsibilities
The main responsibilities of a Sales Representative at NLM Marketing revolve around the ability to network, build relationships with clients and persuade others to purchase products. There is a wide range of duties in this position, including but not limited to:
• Be knowledgeable about the products NLM Marketing sells
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation, and conversion
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
• Answer questions about the products
• Negotiate prices, promotions, sales agreements and respective follow up
• Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
• Open customer accounts, maintain and follow-up to continue relationships
• Conduct product and service reports by collecting and analyzing client information
• Clear written and verbal communication with team members and its management
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge of trends and products.
• Attend to trade shows and/or demonstration events when available
Sales Representative skills and qualifications
This job is personal and collaborative, requiring the following skills:
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Achievement-oriented - enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent - enjoys working with little direction
• Customer service skills to listen to the concerns of a customer and be able to address their needs
• Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships, and network
• Confidence and strong self-assuredness to succeed in cold-calling customers and making a sale
• Communication skills, especially persuasion, to clearly convey the benefits of a product to potential customers
• Physical endurance, as Sales Representatives may need to be on their feet for long hours, spend a lot of time traveling between locations and carry products
• Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring/ visits, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys.
• Presenting to the public strong working expertise in all clients supported products
• Maintaining a general awareness of the client’s strengths in the industry.
• Assisting Customers by answering queries.
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 & over to apply.
• Must be a US citizen/resident to apply (we do not provide work visa)
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regular predictable attendance is required. Job Type: Full-time
• Fluent in English (Bilingual [Spanish] is A Plus)
• Sales Experience Is A Plus.
• Prior Service Industry Experience – Minimum of 12 consecutive months
• Prior Customer Service Experience
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Engaging conversationalists to build rapport with customers.
• Ability to position situations positively
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Understand and comply with all company rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Typing and computer navigation skill
What do we offer?
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible Schedules
• Fun Work Environment & Positive Company Culture
• Unlimited Opportunity for Advancement and Growth